It’s been a busy month here at WEBS. Lots of exciting things happening here on the blog too! Thought I should check in with a quick update.
1. J1 & J2 both attend schools that do not have traditional school vacations, rather they have one long break in March.
2. When you are a working parent and your kids are out of school for 3+ weeks it forces you to do one thing:
We had a lovely trip with exceptional weather. Of course, now we’re going to pay for it with an April Fool’s Day snow storm predict. That Mother Nature really thinks she’s something, doesn’t she? (Note: I would have posted more pictures but I guess I didn’t realize that Jackson only wore 2 t-shirts the entire trip – both with the name of his school on them. Safety then cleanliness I suppose. . . . )
3. Prior to school ending, J2 celebrated a wonderful 4th grade tradition known as the Colonial Ball
So adorable. The pictures of the dancing don’t even come close capturing the moment.
4. Hockey season ended. Sort of. Don’t ask, just humor me.
5. I also got to speak at Fiber Camp Boston just before heading south. It was a blast and my friend Guido & his intrepid team deserve huge kudos for making this event happen. Fiber Camp Noho anyone??
6. We hosted our first ever Author’s Day on 3/27. It was a great event. It was the brainchild of our faboo Store Manager Karen. She came up with the idea and ran with it. The day was perfect down to the very last detail.
7. I did some knitting on vacation which I’ll post about when completed. Which will be soon. Really. Stop giggling. I can still hear you.
8. Lastly, I’m going to leave with with this shot from the Author’s Event. I will be discussing one aspect of this picture in detail in my next post. Stay tuned.
P.S. The lambs in today’s Free Pattern are too cute! Kirsten & Sara – you guys out did yourselves!