This week Kathy talks with Vogue Knitting Editor, Trisha Malcolm.
Launched in 1932 for just $.35 per issue, it was chock full of just patterns! Vogue Knitting, as we know it now, was relaunched in 1982. Trisha talks about the ups and downs between, some of the great Editors and the exciting new redesign of the magazine.
And Vogue Knitting Live! is happening in Minneapolis in just a few weeks!
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Valley Yarns Valley Superwash Super Bulky – check out the exclusive Vickie Howell colorways!
- Louisa Harding Pitturissimo
- James Brett Baby Twinkle DK Print
- Regia Polar Night
- Laines Du Nord Merino Yak
- Laines Du Nord Visone
- K1C2 Ty-Dy – Closeout
- Rowan Softknit Cotton – Closeout
- Rowan Panama – Closeout
WEBS retail store has extended it’s hours until 6:00PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. Thursdays the store will remain open until 8pm, and Saturdays until 5:30.
Book your seat on the bus to Rhinebeck! Spaces are running out!
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.