This is her first book targeted at a young audience. Easy-to-follow illustrated tutorials and 17 progressively challenging knitting projects include step-by-step text and photographs that kids can read and follow on their own.
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- ArtYarns Merino Cloud Gradient Kit
- On-line Supersocke Cotton Stretch 210
- On-line Supersocke Montana Color
- On-line Supersocke Oregon Color
- On-line Supersocke Utah Color
- Katia Azteca Fine – Closeout
- KFI Dazzle – Closeout
- Koigu Grab Bags!
Join the Knitventures Stitches KAL on Ravelry
You can still get on the waitlist for our first ever WEBS Retreat in September.
WEBS will be at DFW Fiber Fest April 1-3! just two weeks away!
Our 42nd Anniversary Sale begins April 1st.
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.