This week Kathy talks with Donna G. Woolam, Director of Agriculture and Education at the Eastern States Exposition, about the upcoming Fiber Festival of New England.
The Festival is taking place November 5+6 at the Big E Fairgrounds in the Mallory Complex. Make a Fiber Filled Weekend out of it! Visit WEBS on Saturday, stay a night at one of the hotels in Springfield and visit the Festival on Sunday! Sell or buy fleeces, take classes, watch the fashion show, participate in the Make it Yourself With Wool contest, shop vendors from all over New England and the surrounding states, watch sheep shearing demos and more!
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Juniper Moon Farms Stratus
- Juniper Moon Farms Stargazer
- Elsebeth Lavold Misty Wool
- Prism Merino Mia Gradient Pack
- Spunky Eclectic Po-Mo-Silk Spinning Fiber
- Spunky Eclectic BFL Combed Top Spinning Fiber
- Hello Baby Woven Stroller Blanket Kit
- Malabrigo has recently restocked!
Visit the Paradise City Arts Festival this weekend in Northampton.
WEBS retail store has extended it’s hours until 6:00PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. Thursdays the store will remain open until 8pm, and Saturdays until 5:30.
If you haven’t yet seen our new Website – check it out!
We’ll be celebrating 10 years of Ready, Set, Knit!next month!
Check out all of our upcoming Events here.