This week Kathy talks with Jody Richards, founder of Knotions Magazine. You may recall this free online knitting magazine from a few years ago, it featured quarterly issues with about a dozen patterns each, great articles and tutorials. Good news, it’s back!
While doing some site upgrades and maintenance Jody felt it was time to bring it back (and we’re all glad she did!) The new site will feature everything you used to love as well as great designer interviews and it’s mobile friendly.
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week :
- Stacey Charles Fine Yarns Julie
- Lana Grossa Freestyle
- Filatura Di Crosa Colorino
- Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky - Disc. Colors
- Sirdar Click Chunky with Wool – Closeout
- Hayfield Baby Double Knitting – Closeout
- Sirdar Snuggly 4-ply – Closeout
- Sublime Egyptian Cotton DK – Disc Colors
- Knitters Pride Royale Gift Set – Pre-order Now!
Fall classes are open. Register now, they’re filling fast!
Our annual Knit and Crochet for the Cure is happening Sunday, October 4th.
National Spinning and Weaving Week is coming, Oct 5-10!
Louet owners Dave and Pam Van Stralen will be at WEBS Oct 9+10, try out all their beautiful products!
Sign ups are open for our annual bus trip to Rhinebeck – get your seat now they’re almost gone!
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.