Linda and her co-owners used to work together at another yarn shop and knew that they needed to keep knitting in New Haven, so they opened Knit New haven downtown. They carry a fantastic array of yarns from indie dyers, small dyelot yarns that you can’t find at bigger stores, as well as lots of classes and events! The I-91 Shop Hop will take place June 23–26th. Get your passport now and plan your weekend!
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Blue Sky Fibers Woolstock 150
- Blue Sky Fibers Woolstock 50
- Blue Sky Fibers Organic Cotton Worsted – new Colors
- Blue Sky Fibers Knit Kit on a String
- Done Roving Frolicking Feet Mini Gradients Yarn
- Milton Shawl PDF
- K1C2 Brae Tweed – Closeout
Our retail Store is closed on Independence Day, Monday, July 4th.
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Join us for the 2016 Tour De Fleece! Join our Group on Ravelry or join us in the store during our Spinshops on July 17th 10-4, details will be up soon!