Some of you may have noticed that we’ve recently added a new video section to our website. You can find a handy link in our top navigation bar right after Classes & Events.
We have over 140 product, technique, and behind-the-scenes videos to watch with convenient links to other related videos and products in each description. Some video highlights you’ll find are:
- Newest Videos – Keep an eye out here to catch all of our latest videos like our Year-End Sale preview and the new WEBS Blooper Reel from the past two years.
- Knitting Videos – From beginning knitting to advanced techniques, you’ll find a collection of knitting videos to help you with your latest project.
- Crochet Videos – Great videos from learning how to single crochet, to Tunisian crochet, to finishing can be found here.
- Weaving Videos – Learn how to warp a loom back to front from WEBS founder Barbara Elkins.
- Spinning Videos – Learn how to spin with a drop spindle.
- Valley Yarns Videos – Dive in to what makes Valley Yarns so special with yarn reviews and our latest Valley Yarns designs.
- Product Review Videos – Find out more about some of our favorite or newest yarns, tools, and accessories that we carry.
- Classes & Events Videos – A look at some of the fun things happening at WEBS.
- Inside WEBS – Go behind-the-scenes of WEBS – America’s Yarn Store to learn more about the people, store, warehouse, and more.
Latest posts by Dena (see all)
- Tuesday’s Knitting and Crochet Tip – Using a Salad Spinner - November 5, 2013
- Tuesday’s Knitting Tip – Start with the Sleeves - April 2, 2013
- 31 Days to Get Organized: Wrap Up! - February 1, 2013