Some of you who have been shopping yarn.com in the past week have already discovered that we’ve added a new In-Store Pickup shipping option. Now you can place an order online and we’ll have it waiting for you to pickup in the store. When you get to the shipping tab during online checkout, you’ll see In-Store Pickup as the last shipping method listed. If you select that option, you’ll notice the estimated shipping will drop to $0.00.
Here are a few guidelines to be aware of if you’re choosing the In-Store Pickup option:
- Please allow 24-36 hours from the time you place the order to be completed and ready for pickup. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday. When your order is processed and ready to pick up, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you call to make a change to your order, it may delay when your order is ready for pickup.
- As with all orders placed online, your order will be charged when it is filled. A complete invoice will accompany your purchase.
- Occasionally we will be unable to fill your order with a single dyelot. We will contact you if we have a mixed lot and inform you of the options for completing your order.
- If an item is backordered, we will pick and charge what we have in stock and contact you when the backordered items arrive. If the item is sold out, we will pick the rest of the order and contact you for substitutions.
- If you want to do more shopping when you come in to pickup your order, we will add any discounts to your in-store purchase that may apply.
We hope that you enjoy having this as another option when shopping at WEBS. Leave any questions you may have in the comments.