Guest: Doris Chan talks with Kathy about crochet designs and more! Doris tells us how she started crocheting and designing in crochet. She also shares a little bit of her background – what she did before she became a crochet designer. You’ll find a new book from Doris in late 2012. You can find Doris at the Crochet Guild of America Conference in September.
Find Doris –
- Doris’s self-published pattern line, DJC Designs, is available exclusively at DesigningVashti.com.
- Her blog, dorischancrochet.com, has links and info to all her designs and patterns.
- Find Doris lurking at Ravelry (user dorisjchan), where she has design pages; also Doris Chan:Everyday Crochet, which is the forum dedicated to her designs, and some free patterns.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Classic Elite Marly Closeout
- Classic Elite Lavish Closeout
- Classic Elite Forbidden Closeout
- Juniper Moon Farm Chadwick
- Juniper Moon Farm Findley
- Juniper Moon Farm Willa
- Artyarns Rhapsody Light
- Luxury Patterns on Classic Elite
Sock Summit preview – we’ll be in booths 502, 504, 506, 508. It opens Thursday, July 28th for students and for everyone else Friday, July 29th. We’ll have sock yarns, tools, accessories, and exclusive products just at WEBS. We’ll also have a new setup at this show. We’d love to hear what you think about it. There will be Sock Summit Plinko in our booth too! Make sure you wear your handknit socks and show them to us!
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016
- Fit Fiber Crafters: Good for Your Brain - January 26, 2016
- Fit Fiber Crafters: Project Care - January 19, 2016