Guest: Ben Levisay, president of XRX talks about Stitches East. Stitches East is in Hartford, CT October 20-23. If you’re nearby, make sure you check out this event at the Hartford Convention Center. Thursday the Marketplace is open only for students, but non-students can check it out Friday-Sunday. If you’re not signed up for a class, there’s still classes available, so make sure you check it out. It’s a fantastic opportunity to take classes with some of the best in the industry.
Ben and Kathy also talk about how important is it for knitters to try out other crafts, like crochet, weaving, and spinning.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Trendsetter Bodega
- Cascade Cloud
- Nashua Julia Closeout
- Reynolds Top Seed Cotton Closeout
- Reynolds Kids Wash Day Wool Closeout
- Artful Yarns Reality Closeout
- Nashua Creative Focus Linen Closeout
- Classic Elite Inca Marl Closeout
We are open on Monday, October 10th, Columbus Day, but we are closed Sunday as usual.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Holidays in July: Keeping Track of it All - July 21, 2015
- Holidays in July: Which Project? What Yarn? - July 15, 2015
- No New Ready, Set, Knit This Week – What are you listening to? - July 11, 2015