Ready, Set, Knit #239: Kathy & Steve discuss Stitches East; Kathy & Kirsten unveil the new Valley Yarns pattern collection
- Anzula Cloud
- Laines du Nord Prancer
- Artyarns Mohair Blanket Shawl Kit
- Artyarns Shawl for all Seasons Kit
- Lana Gatto Silk Mohair Closeout
- Nashua Summer Garden Closeout
- Reynolds Soft Sea Worsted Closeout
- Plymouth Tweed Closeout
WEBS at Stitches East
701-707, 800-806, Blue Moon Fiber Arts is right across the aisle from us.
We’ll also have Manos del Uruguay, Fibre Co., Malabrigo, and Knitter’s Pride Needles, plus much more! Blocking boards, swifts, ball winders, and Berroco’s new fall yarns.
Guest: Kirsten chats about our Valley Yarns designs in the holiday catalog!
428 Bordeaux Pullover in 2/10 Merino Tencel
437 Loire Cardigan in Northampton Bulky
435 Gears Wrap crocheted in Deerfield by Laura Nelkin
431 Selata Shawl in Charlemont by Laura Nelkin
432 Gnomey Earflap Hat in Cold Spring
438 Snow Day Hat and Mittens in Sheffield
440 Wheatleigh Hat and Mittens crocheted in Stockbridge
433 Provence Coat knit in Cold Spring
434 Aquitaine Coat crocheted in Cold Spring
Check out the blog each week for our Valley Yarns Show & Tell!
Sign up for one (or both) of Laura Nelkin’s classes.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- New Spring Yarns and Patterns from Rowan - February 20, 2015
- Berroco Spring is Here! - February 11, 2015
- Limited Edition Knitter’s Pride MarblZ Designer Set - November 10, 2014