Guest: Laura Nelkin of Nelkin Designs. For 5 years she was the design director at Schaefer Yarns, so you may recognize her name. She decided to venture out on her own and has busy designing since then!
We also have many of Laura’s patterns available for PDF download.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Grignasco Champagne
- Grignasco Loden
- Grignasco Merinosilk 25
- Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe by Kaffe Fassett
- Twinkle Cruise Closeout
- Twinkle Kid Mohair Closeout
- Jojoland Rhythm Closeout
If you’re within driving distance to Hartford, CT, make sure you come to Stitches East this weekend and say hi to us! It’s at the Connecticut Connvention Center. The market is open Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-4. You don’t want to miss your chance to check out a bunch of great vendors. We’re in booths 701-707 and 800-806 and our friends from Blue Moon Fiber Arts are nearby in booths 807 and 809.
October 27th – Book Signing and Trunk Show with Juniper Moon Farm!
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Holidays in July: Planning Ahead, So You Won’t Stress Later - July 1, 2015
- I Love a Good Mystery - June 3, 2015
- Valley Yarns Spring Baby Sets eBook - April 22, 2015