Ready, Set, Knit #242: Kathy talks with Melissa LaBarre and Cecily Glowik MacDonald about their new book Weekend Hats
Guests: Melissa LaBarre and Cecily Glowik MacDonald talk about their new book Weekend Hats. Hats are great small projects and this book is full of wonderful patterns! Make sure you check this one out, and check back to the blog on Monday for a peek at the book.
Find Melissa: knittingschooldropout.com
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Wisdom Yarns Poems Puzzle
- Berroco Lacey
- Misti Alpaca Qolla Worsted
- Classic Elite Princess Closeout
- Rowan Calmer Closeout
- Rowan Lenpur Linen Closeout
Gwen Steege will be here November 10th for her book The Knitter’s Life List
Bag Day is November 19th at WEBS – grab a bag and save locally.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 476: Kathy talks with Patty Lyons - February 11, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 475: Kathy talks with Mary Beth Temple - February 4, 2017
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016