Ready, Set, Knit #243: Kathy talks with Alana Dakos and Hannah Fettig about their new book Coastal Knits
Guests: Alana Dakos and Hannah Fettig join Kathy and Steve to discuss their new book Coastal Knits – A Collaboration between Friends on Opposite Shores. Inspired by their own local coastlines, these friends have seamlessly blended their designs into a beautiful collection of patterns. Their designs are framed with personal essays and photographs conveying what these locations mean to them and how they were inspired. This book is filled with beautiful, classic pieces and will leaving you with the feeling you’ve met both designers. You can keep up with Hannah at www.knitbot.com and Alana at www.nevernotknitting.com.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Madelinetosh Vintage Short Skeins
- Elsebeth Lavold Cool Wool Closeout
- Louisa Harding Fleuris Closeout
- Louisa Harding Merletto Closeout
- Queensland Collection Rustic Wool Closeout
- Queensland Collection Rustic Wool DK Closeout
Kaffe Fasset and Brandon Mably will be joining us January 17th! Check back for more details as the date gets closer.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Extra Savings on Closeouts from Universal Yarn - July 16, 2014
- Extra Savings on Closeouts from Tahki, S. Charles, and Filatura di Crosa - July 8, 2014
- Extra Savings on Classic Elite Closeouts - July 1, 2014