There will be no show next week. Happy Thanksgiving to our customers in the U.S.!
Guest: Mathew Gnagy, author of Knitting Off the Axis, which features a great collection of patterns created with sideways knitting. Check out the unique designs and techniques in this interesting book! Kathy and Mathew discuss how he became a knitwear designer and how he began with sideways knitting. Mathew also gives a peek at his design insight for some of the patterns: Lynette (Ravelry link), Jose (Ravelry link).
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Ella Rae Latte Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Prima Discontinued Colors
- Debbie Bliss Amalfi Discontinued Colors
- Araucania Ruca Solid
- Louisa Harding Jasmine Closeout
- Louisa Harding Aimee Closeout
- Freia Handpaint Sport
WEBS will be closed on Thanksgiving, but on Sunday, November 27th, our Sunday Holiday Hours start. We’ll be open 12:00pm-5:00pm.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Holidays in July: Keeping Track of it All - July 21, 2015
- Holidays in July: Which Project? What Yarn? - July 15, 2015
- No New Ready, Set, Knit This Week – What are you listening to? - July 11, 2015
Tags: Mathew Gnagy