Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Gedifra Fiorista Fino Closeout
- Kertzer Down to Earth Cotton Closeout
- Universal Yarn Deluxe Chunky Long Print Closeout
- Ornaghi Filati Merino Fine Esse Closeout
- Ornaghi Filati Chicco Closeout
- Ornaghi Filati Orsetto Closeout
Last Drop-In is 12/20 and will start again for the evening Drop-In on 1/5.
Kristin Nicholas will be in our parking lot offering frozen lamb from her farm, Leyden Glen Farm on Thursday, 12/22 from 5:30pm-7:30pm.
Year End Sale begins online 12/22 and runs through 1/1. In store the sale is 12/26-12/31.
In Store – You’ll find all the yarns that are online, plus small lots of special deals like Nashua Daylily, grab bags similar to what you saw at the Tent Sale, and more!
Online – Classic Elite Allegoro Overstock (sale $4.29), Classic Elite Moorland (sale $4.39), Di.Ve’ Autunno (sale $3.19), Di.Ve’ Zenith (sale $3.29), Filatura di Crosa Aiko (sale $9.99), Mission Falls 1824 Cotton (sale $2.99), Nashua Creative Focus Linen (sale $4.29), Valley Yarns Greenfield, (sale $1.99), Cascade Nikki (sale $5.99), Jo Sharp Silk Road Ultra (sale $3.79), Plymouth Indiecita Alpaca Boucle (sale $2.99). For weavers we have Valley Yarns 1450 Rayon Chenille Discontinued Colors ($13.99/lb), Ironstone Mohairs on sale, Valley Yarns 10/2 Bamboo (sale $15.99/lb)
- 12/24 – open until 4:30pm
- 12/25 – closed
- 12/26-12/30 – 10:00am-5:30pm
- 12/31 – 10:00 am-4:30pm
- 1/1 – closed
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 476: Kathy talks with Patty Lyons - February 11, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 475: Kathy talks with Mary Beth Temple - February 4, 2017
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016
Tags: Year End Sale