Guest: Stephannie Tallent, author of the upcoming California Revival Knits. Her first book is set to be released soon with Cooperative Press. It in inspired by the colors and architecture of southern California. Think beautiful, bright, Spanish-influenced tiles and wrought iron. There are projects in the book for everyone! Several of the projects would be great for your first colorwork project.
Stephannie also shares a bit of her background and how she got into knitting.
Find Stephannie at www.sunsetcat.com and on Ravelry as stephcat.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Fyberspates Scrumptious Aran
- Fyberspates Scrumptious Lace
- Fyberspates Scrumptious Sport
- Knitting Fever Petals
- K1C2 DungarEASE
- Knitter’s Pride Cubics Interchangeable Deluxe Set
- Knitter’s Pride Dreamz Special Interchangeable Set
- Knitter’s Pride Nova Special Interchangeable Set
- Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK Closeout
- Tahki Coast Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Luxury Tweed Chunky Closeout
Trends from TNNA
Ruffle yarns were everywhere! Lots of different variations on the ruffle yarn theme, including new ideas. If you prefer classic yarns, don’t worry, those aren’t going anywhere. Lots of cotton/linen designs for spring.
Facebook Party – Friday, February 10th 3:30pm-4:30pm EST. We’ll be answering questions and chatting about what you’re working on.
Pre-Game Party at the store Sunday, February 5th
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Holidays in July: Keeping Track of it All - July 21, 2015
- Holidays in July: Which Project? What Yarn? - July 15, 2015
- No New Ready, Set, Knit This Week – What are you listening to? - July 11, 2015