Guest: Dora Ohrenstein, author of Custom Crocheted Sweaters. Kathy and Dora chats with Kathy about crochet and her new book. They also talk about how crochet has evolved. Dora’s book includes a comprehensive teaching section at the beginning. Through research on Ravelry, she discovered that people want to make garments, but they find that they don’t fit. The book answers this fear with information about getting your measurements and modifying the pattern to fit you.
Check out Dora’s song Family of Stitches on here site crochetinsider.com.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Artyarns Ensemble Light
- Juniper Moon Farm Findley Dappled
- SMC Egypto Cotton
- Aslan Trends Santa Fe Closeout
- Plymouth Nazca Wind Closeout
- Lana Gatto Class Closeout
- Lana Gatto Camel Hair Closeout
Brenda Dayne is coming to WEBS! Stay tuned for more details.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Holidays in July: Keeping Track of it All - July 21, 2015
- Holidays in July: Which Project? What Yarn? - July 15, 2015
- No New Ready, Set, Knit This Week – What are you listening to? - July 11, 2015