Steve is in the studio alone and Kathy calls in to the show!
WEBS won’t be at Stitches South year. Unfortunately, it doesn’t fit into our schedule this year and we have some great things going on behind the scenes that we’ll share in the next few weeks that require a lot of Steve and Kathy. If you’re in the area, make sure you go check out all of the awesome vendors there and incredible classes!
We will be at Midwest and East.
Anniversary Sale starts April 1st online and April 2nd in the store. Along with the Anniversary Sale, we have our Tent Sale May 19th and 20th and our Fleece Market is only on that Saturday. You don’t want to miss it if you’re at all able to get to the store! You’ll find incredible savings on fantastic yarns. At the Fleece Market, you’ll find local shepherds and hand dyers sharing their products.
On May 8th and 9th, Brenda Dayne will be at WEBS. If you want to take a class with WEBS, make sure you sign up soon! The event will have a maximum number of people, so make sure you register for the event. If you don’t register, we won’t be able to accommodate you.
If you’re local, the River’s Family Music Meltdown & Book Bash is happening Saturday, March 31st at JFK Middle School. You don’t want to miss out on this great event. There are authors, musicians, and more!
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Circulo Renda Trico Margarida
- Circulo Tecido Trico
- Dream in Color Starry
- Noro Ayatori
- SweetGeorgia CashSilk Lace
- SweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock
- SweetGeorgia PDF Patterns
- Malabrigo Finito
- Knitting Fever Luxury Silk
- Knitting Fever Merino Flounce
- Jenny Watson Babysoft DK
- Jenny Watson Pure Merino DK
- Jenny Watson Pattern Books
- Cascade 128 Tweed Closeout
- Louisa Harding Sari Ribbon is back
Next week we kick off the Anniversary Sale!
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- New Spring Yarns and Patterns from Rowan - February 20, 2015
- Berroco Spring is Here! - February 11, 2015
- Limited Edition Knitter’s Pride MarblZ Designer Set - November 10, 2014