Tent Sale is next weekend at the store! May 19th and 20th
Guest: Mary Beth Temple chats about Vogue Knitting Crochet. It’s their first crochet publication since 1994! You’ll find over 35 patterns in the magazine for just $6.99 and there’s a range of designs.
The designs were picked by the same team that picks the knitting patterns, and they wanted to make sure they picked the best patterns of the submissions. There were a wide range of options and wanted to make sure they represented all that crochet can offer.
Kathy and Mary Beth also chat about crochet and how we’ve finally reached the point where it is coming into the spotlight. Mary Beth has a crochet book coming out in September. You can also check out her Hooked for Life pattern line. Her website is www.hookedforlifepublishing.com
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Rowan Kidsilk Haze Creation Stripe
- Dream in Color Classy with Cashmere
- Misti Pima Silk Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Riva
- Mirasol Ushya
- Plymouth Select Worsted Merino Superwash
- Universal Yarn Classic Shades
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 476: Kathy talks with Patty Lyons - February 11, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 475: Kathy talks with Mary Beth Temple - February 4, 2017
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016