Guest: Brenda Dayne of the Cast On podcast chats with Kathy when she visited the store at the beginning of May. They chat about her 7-week trip around the United States, her podcast, stashes, yarn-buying, and more!
Brenda also chats about her current project – socks, and when she began knitting. She started knitting in the early 1990s when a friend taught her.
This weekend, Brenda will be at The Yarnery in St. Paul, MN. Following this weekend, there are still a few more places that you can find her. Check out the tour page on her site to see if she’ll be near you. Her “A Memorable Yarn” presentation is fantastic.
Steve’s Yarn Closeout Picks
- Artful Yarn Olympic
- Artful Yarns Serenade
- Queensland Joey’s Baby Silk
- Filatura di Crosa Astro Tweed
- S. Charles Collezione Panné
- S. Charles Collezione Peruviano
- MA Sheep & Wool – Cummington Fairgrounds May 26th & 27th.
- Bruce Weinstein’s Class is currently full.
- Tuesday Drop-In! On June 5th, Iris Schreier of Art Yarns will be in drop-in.
- Thursday, June 14th we’re launching Leslie Ann Bestor’s brand new book Cast On, Bind Off, so if you can make it to the store, please join us!
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 476: Kathy talks with Patty Lyons - February 11, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 475: Kathy talks with Mary Beth Temple - February 4, 2017
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016
Tags: Brenda Dayne