Guest: Leslie Ann Bestor, one of our awesome assistant store managers, and new author of Cast On, Bind Off. Leslie Ann shares the process of writing the book and creating the content. The book started with a class that Leslie Ann teaches at WEBS. Storey Publishing came to Leslie Ann and asked if she would be interested in writing a book on the class content. The book has 33 cast ons and 21 bind offs! We’re all super excited about it and we’re all going to add it to our own reference shelves. The book is a great size, and it’s spiral-bound, so it lies flat!
If you’re local, come help us celebrate the launch of Leslie Ann’s book on Thursday, June 14th 6:00pm-8:00pm. Chat with Leslie Ann and get your book signed. It is a free event, but please be sure to register so we know how many people to expect.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Dream in Color Wisp
- Valley Yarns Deerfield
- Valley Yarns Charlemont
- Circulo Tecido Trico
- Sublime Chunky Merino Tweed
- Araucania Liwen
- Noro Magazine
- Iris Schreier – Tuesday, June 5th in Drop-In
- Ysolda Teague – Friday, June 15th we’ll have a class and a meet and greet.
- I-91 Shop Hop
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 476: Kathy talks with Patty Lyons - February 11, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 475: Kathy talks with Mary Beth Temple - February 4, 2017
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016
Tags: Leslie Ann Bestor