Congratulations to our Expert Knitter Graduates!
Guest: Ysolda Teague talks with Kathy about how she became a designer and the path her career has taken. They chat about Little Red in the City, her career as a designer, and what she has coming up.
They also talk about Fyberspates Scrumptious yarn and the beautiful Ysolda-inspired colors.
- Debbie Bliss Glen Closeout
- Rowan Felted Tweed Chunky Closeout
- Rowan Sweet Harmony by Amy Butler Closeout
- SMC Select Riana Color Closeout
- Plymouth Passion Ice
Next Weekend is our I-91 Shop Hop!
WEBS will be closed on July 4th.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Limited Edition Knitter’s Pride MarblZ Designer Set - November 10, 2014
- Planning a Trip to WEBS? Where to Stay - August 13, 2014
- Extra Savings on Closeouts from Universal Yarn - July 16, 2014
Tags: Ysolda Teague