Congratulations to our Expert Knitter Graduates!
Guest: Ysolda Teague talks with Kathy about how she became a designer and the path her career has taken. They chat about Little Red in the City, her career as a designer, and what she has coming up.
They also talk about Fyberspates Scrumptious yarn and the beautiful Ysolda-inspired colors.
- Debbie Bliss Glen Closeout
- Rowan Felted Tweed Chunky Closeout
- Rowan Sweet Harmony by Amy Butler Closeout
- SMC Select Riana Color Closeout
- Plymouth Passion Ice
Next Weekend is our I-91 Shop Hop!
WEBS will be closed on July 4th.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 476: Kathy talks with Patty Lyons - February 11, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 475: Kathy talks with Mary Beth Temple - February 4, 2017
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016
Tags: Ysolda Teague