Guest: Kathy and Tina discuss the upcoming fall events.
National Spinning and Weaving Week – October 1st – 7th
9th Annual Knit & Crochet for the Cure – Oct. 7th from 1-4pm
Stitches East in Hartford – Oct 11th-14th
Book signing with Mary Beth Temple – Oct. 27th from 12:30 ttill 1:30pm
* Two classes you can take with Mary Beth Temple!
An Afternoon with Franklin Habit – Nov. 10th from 2 till 3pm
* Two classes you can take with Franklin Habit!
You can now register for events online, just follow the links above!
Kathy and Tina also talk about some of the exciting classes happening this fall.
The Fall Catalog will begin arriving in mailboxes around September 10th but you can view the catalog online now!
Steve’s Yarn Picks:
- Debbie Bliss Winter Garden
- Debbie Bliss Angel Prints
- Debbie Bliss Blue Face Leicester Aran
- Juniper Moon Farm Marlowe
- S. Charles Adele
- Universal Yarn Felicity
- Malabrigo Baby Silkpaca Lace
- Debbie Bliss Eco Aran Fair Trade Collection Closeout
- Louet KidLin Lace Closeout
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 463: Kathy talks with Dora Ohrenstein - October 22, 2016
- WEBS Holiday 2016 Catalog is online! - October 18, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 462: Kathy talks with Kristen Lambert and Carina Donoso - October 15, 2016