Guest: Kathy and Norah talk about the new book from the Berroco design team: Comfort Knitting and Crochet: Babies and Toddlers. With 50 designs there’s something for every skill set and design aesthetic.
The Snowflake Blanket, on page 25, one of Kathy’s favorite patterns from this book.
This is the perfect follow-up companion to their first collection: Comfort Knitting and Crochet: Afghans
Steve’s Yarn Picks:
- Madeline Tosh Pashmina Worsted
- Juniper Moon Herriot
- Noro Kirara
- Online SuperSocke Sock Grab Bags – Actual Socks!
- Opal Antonia Hand Dyes Closeout
- Opal Rainforest #7 Closeout
- Opal Sport 2 Closeout
- Opal Schafpate 3 Closeout
- Plymouth Encore Discontinued colors
- K1C2 PJ’s Closeout
- K1C2 Fleece Closeout
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017
- First Watch Pea Coat – Winner! - January 16, 2017