September 29th, 2012
Mary Beth will be teaching 2 classes on October 27th, No-Stress Motif Joining and Crochet Entrelac as well as a book signing. Be sure to check out Mary Beth’s full line of Hooked for Life PDF patterns!
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Knitting Fever Teardrop
- Swans Island Lace
- Louisa Harding Amitola
- New shipment of Madelinetosh yarns and new colors!
- SMC On Your Toes Bamboo Closeout
- SMC Northern Chunky Closeout
Kathy and Steve wish a very happy 10th Anniversary to Knitty!
October 4-7, 2012 Interweave Knitting Lab in Manchester, NH. Kathy will be there on the Inside Knitting panel Friday night. Be sure to register if you want to attend.
Stephanie Pearl-McPhee will be here teaching October 17 and 18. Classes are full but you can be added to the waitlist by contacting Customer Service.
Sunday, October 7 , our 9th annual Knit and Crochet for the Cure.
October 12-14, 2012 Stitches East in Hartford, CT
Saturday, October 20, 2012 is our Annual Bus Trip to Rhinebeck. There are only a few seats left!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Have you registered for Spinzilla yet? - September 3, 2015
- Designer in Residence – Changing Tack from Fiona Ellis - September 2, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 412: Kathy talks with Doris Chan - August 29, 2015