Guest: Kathy and Ben discuss Stitches East, which begins next Thursday, October 11th at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT. Ben talks about lots of new teachers, some of the great classes and events happening as well as the fundraiser for Halos of Hope.
Next week is also Restaurant Week in Connecticut, check out some of the great deals at Hartford area eateries while you’re in town for Stitches.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Araucania Nuble
- Opal Rainforest 8
- Opal Rainforest 7 Closeout – still some colors
- Louisa Harding Simonetta- New Colors
- Classic Elite Portland Tweed Closeout
- Classic Elite Ariosa Closeout
- Classic Elite Wool Bamboo Closeout
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Valley Yarns Pattern Feature – The Welcome Home Blanket - November 28, 2014
- Snow Family KAL! – Week 4 - November 25, 2014
- Gifts to Make – When you only have a few weeks. - November 24, 2014
Tags: Stitches East