Guest: Kathy and Ben discuss Stitches East, which begins next Thursday, October 11th at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT. Ben talks about lots of new teachers, some of the great classes and events happening as well as the fundraiser for Halos of Hope.
Next week is also Restaurant Week in Connecticut, check out some of the great deals at Hartford area eateries while you’re in town for Stitches.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Araucania Nuble
- Opal Rainforest 8
- Opal Rainforest 7 Closeout – still some colors
- Louisa Harding Simonetta- New Colors
- Classic Elite Portland Tweed Closeout
- Classic Elite Ariosa Closeout
- Classic Elite Wool Bamboo Closeout
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- The Cirro Tee from Linda Permann - September 18, 2014
- Ready, Set, Knit! 371: Kathy talks with Rita Petteys - September 13, 2014
- Classic Elite Celebrates WEBS 40th Anniversary! - September 11, 2014
Tags: Stitches East