Guest: Kathy and Kristin discuss her new yarn Color by Kristin, her first design collection with this new line of yarns (all of the designs in the first book are named after her cats), and the fantastically popular Sebastian Gloves.
Kristin will be teaching a 2 session class on these gloves in November.
One lucky student will win a copy of the new pattern collection as well as one skein each of the 20 different colors from the Color by Kristin line!
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Plymouth Encore Chunky
- Classic Shades Sequins Light
- Adriafil Wally
- Debbie Bliss Prima Closeout
- Fibra Natura Cobblestone Closeout
- Fibra Natura Oak Closeout
- Universal Yarns Deluxe Worsted Instant Print Closeout
- S. Charles Ritratto
- Filatura Di Crosa Gioielle
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Designer in Residence – Changing Tack from Fiona Ellis - September 2, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 412: Kathy talks with Doris Chan - August 29, 2015
- FREE Shipping with a $25 Valley Yarns Purchase continues - August 26, 2015