Guest: Kathy and Jeanne discuss how creativebug.com came to be. With almost 100 video tutorials and 2 new video classes added each week user have a unique opportunity to learn at their own pace, at times that are convenient to the individual. There is an exciting variety of disciplines from Print-making and Knitting to Jewelry, Crochet, Sewing and much more.
Valley Yarns in the new issue of Knitscene!
Knitscene Winter 2012 Issue is out and features 2 lovely designs using our own Valley Yarns:
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Karbonz needles – New!
- Opal Schafpate 4
- SMC Ragge – Closeout
- SMC Dream – Closeout
- Queensland Sugar Rush – Closeout
- Queensland Pima Fresca – Closeout
- SMC Catania Color Fashion – Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino – New Discontinued Colors!
- Universal Yarns Cotton Supreme – New Discontinued Colors
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Valley Yarns Southwick featured in Knitscene Summer 2014 - April 23, 2014
- Customer Spotlight – Malabrigo Blanket - April 21, 2014
- Ready, Set, Knit! 353: Kathy talks with Brooke Nico - April 19, 2014