Printed copies can be purchased through Cooperative Press.
Anna researched ancient Egyptian art and decided to work with the 6 main colors. She designed two shawls for each color in this collection and let the designs develop from the associated meanings of each.
Kathy’s favorite design, Nefer Anna’s favorite, Ra and Apep
Anna also discusses her yarn choices, how designs develop after the materials are chosen and how she works to support many independent dyers and smaller yarn companies.
Check out Anna’s first pattern collection: Shaping Shawls
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Jojoland Invention
- Berroco Quasar
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light Discontinued Colors
- Berroco Weekend Discontinued Colors
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca Discontinued Colors
- Berroco Blackstone Tweed Metallic Closeout
- Berroco Bonsai Closeout
- Berroco Origami Closeout
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Valley Yarns Pattern Feature – The Welcome Home Blanket - November 28, 2014
- Snow Family KAL! – Week 4 - November 25, 2014
- Gifts to Make – When you only have a few weeks. - November 24, 2014