Guest: Kathy and Kate talk about the history of Twist Collective; they’ll be celebrating 5 years next summer!
Kate explains the process of choosing patterns, yarns and colors as well as the clothing to be worn with the new designs, and styling the models for the photo shoots.
They also discuss the painstaking tech-editing process each pattern goes through to provide the highest quality patterns.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Lotus Yarns Sunset
- Lotus Yarns Mimi
- Prism Yarns Layers Stuff
- Blue Ridge Yarns Footlights
- UKI 20/2 Mercerized Cotton cones – Closeout
Tomorrow team WEBS will once again be walking(while knitting!) and running in the Annual Hot Chocolate Run to benefit Safe Passage. Last year we raised $6000 dollars and we’d love to raise even more this year. If you’d like to help out, please visit our donation page. Kathy and Steve will be matching all donations made through till the start of the Race tomorrow morning!
WEBS is open Sundays through 12/23, from 12 to 5PM EST, for your holiday shopping convenience.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- New Designs for Valley Yarns Northfield! - August 23, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 456: Amy talks with Lisa Shroyer - August 20, 2016
- Just 2 months till Rhinebeck! - August 18, 2016