They also discuss shaping and sizing as well as yarn choice for creating the right fabric for your sweater.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Frabjous Fibers Three Feet of Sheep
- Shalimar Yarns Homage
- Manos Del Uruguay Fino
- Valley Yarns Enfield
- Katia Ibiza Closeout
- Katia Fabula Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Andes Closeout
A big THANK YOU to everyone who donated to Team WEBS for the Annual Hot Chocolate Run to benefit Safe Passage last weekend. Between our team’s fundraising efforts and Kathy and Steve’s matching gift we were able to donate $8,600.00. Thanks to Mary and Pete for pulling everything together for the team and to every one of our staff that participated!
Reminder: WEBS is open Sundays through 12/23, from 12 to 5PM EST, for your holiday shopping convenience.
Upcoming Events: Year End Blowout Sale, December 26th – 31st.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- It’s almost time for the Hot Chocolate Run for Safe Passage! - November 28, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 467: Kathy talks with Kate Oates - November 19, 2016
- Valley Yarns Haydenville in Vogue Knitting - November 17, 2016
Tags: knitting books