They also discuss shaping and sizing as well as yarn choice for creating the right fabric for your sweater.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Frabjous Fibers Three Feet of Sheep
- Shalimar Yarns Homage
- Manos Del Uruguay Fino
- Valley Yarns Enfield
- Katia Ibiza Closeout
- Katia Fabula Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Andes Closeout
A big THANK YOU to everyone who donated to Team WEBS for the Annual Hot Chocolate Run to benefit Safe Passage last weekend. Between our team’s fundraising efforts and Kathy and Steve’s matching gift we were able to donate $8,600.00. Thanks to Mary and Pete for pulling everything together for the team and to every one of our staff that participated!
Reminder: WEBS is open Sundays through 12/23, from 12 to 5PM EST, for your holiday shopping convenience.
Upcoming Events: Year End Blowout Sale, December 26th – 31st.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 402: Kathy talks with Edie Eckman - May 23, 2015
- Made to Border – Exploring Cables with Fiona Ellis - May 21, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 401: LIVE From the Tent Sale! - May 16, 2015
Tags: knitting books