Guest: Kathy and Leslie Ann talk about some great last minute gift ideas. Bulky yarns will work up quickly for a few more handmade gifts.
Leslie Ann and Kathy also discuss great little gifts to put together; washcloths in soft cottons with fancy soaps, potholders with cookbooks, or coasters with some special mugs. Don’t forget sheep themed, little, stocking stuffers!
WEBS Annual Year End Blowout Sale is happening online now through January 1st and In-Store December 26th – 31st.
Steve’s Year End Blowout Sale Yarn Picks
- Tahki Cotton Classic Grab Bags
- Tahki Cotton Classic Lite Grab Bags
- Supreme 5 and 10 bag Grab bags
- Classic Elite Cottom Bam Boo
- Filatura Di Crosa Prestige Baby
- Filatura Di Crosa Prestige Baby Print
- Cascade Yarns Pastaza
- Filatura Di Crosa Lovely Jeans
- Cascade Yarns Covington
- Noro Wadaiko
There will be special In-Store Specials not available online, like a massive $2.00 Bin sale and a large pattern purge, look for discontinued patterns at great prices with the green dots.
WEBS is open tomorrow, Sunday, 12/23, from 12 to 5PM EST for your holiday shopping convenience.
WEBS will be closing early, at 4:00PM, on 12/24 and will be closed Tuesday, 12/25
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 442: Kathy talks with Beth Hansen - April 30, 2016
- Anniversary Sale Spotlight – Last Chance on April Yarns - April 29, 2016
- Anniversary Sale Spotlight – April Favorites - April 26, 2016