Guest: Kathy and Betsy talk about the new Classic Elite Book: Shawls, Wraps and Scarves. Betsy and several of the designers will be here at WEBS to introduce you to the book and designs on January 24th, be sure to register now!
Betsy and Kathy also discuss the versatility of the items featured in the book, and how adventurous you can be with these simple shapes just by varying your yarn, color and stitch choice.
If you are in New York City you can see Betsy at Vogue Knitting Live today!
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Noro Takeuma
- Noro Koromo
- Tahki Marina
- Tahki Pixie
- Regia 4-Ply Arabesque Color Closeout
- Regia 4-ply Concerto Color Closeout
- Cascade 220 Paints Discontinued Colors Closeout
- Plymouth Yarns Pasea Discontinued Colors Closeout
Pre-Game Sunday Escape, Feb 3rd from noon-4:00PM
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 474: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - January 28, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017