Guest: Kathy and Betsy talk about the new Classic Elite Book: Shawls, Wraps and Scarves. Betsy and several of the designers will be here at WEBS to introduce you to the book and designs on January 24th, be sure to register now!
Betsy and Kathy also discuss the versatility of the items featured in the book, and how adventurous you can be with these simple shapes just by varying your yarn, color and stitch choice.
If you are in New York City you can see Betsy at Vogue Knitting Live today!
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Noro Takeuma
- Noro Koromo
- Tahki Marina
- Tahki Pixie
- Regia 4-Ply Arabesque Color Closeout
- Regia 4-ply Concerto Color Closeout
- Cascade 220 Paints Discontinued Colors Closeout
- Plymouth Yarns Pasea Discontinued Colors Closeout
Pre-Game Sunday Escape, Feb 3rd from noon-4:00PM
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- WEBS Mystery Blanket KAL and CAL- Square One - February 26, 2015
- How to wear it – The Plesti Fair Isle Pullover - February 23, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 391: Kathy talks with Shirley Paden - February 21, 2015