Guest: Kathy talks about some exciting new pattern books for Spring.
Westknits 4: Made for Movement by Stephen West. Once again Stephen is featuring his signature architectural shaping and stitch detail to create 10 gorgeous designs.
Kathy really likes the Barndom Shawl, featured on the cover, the Itaca shawl as well as the Shrowl – which is a free pattern
Classic Elite Yarns has paired up with Stephanie, the owner of Unwind in L.A., to create 2 collections with 5 patterns each. Both collections are modern and fresh, and still very recognizable as Classic Elite designs.
Handmade Los Angeles I : a collection of more wintry garments
Kathy loves the shawl knit on the bias in 3 colors of Chalet, and the beautiful scoop neck sweater that would be a perfect wardrobe staple.
Handmade Los Angeles II : designs with more of a summer vibe
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Fibra Natura Sea Song Closeout
- Fibra Natura Flax Closeout
- Fibra Natura Exquisite Bamboo Closeout
- Fibra Natura Cottonwood Closeout
- Universal Yarn Classic Worsted LP Closeout
- Universal Yarn Dolce Merino Closeout
- Regia My First Regia Solids – New!
- Regia My First Regia Prints – New!
- Regia Journal 005: My First Regia- New!
- New Rowan Yarns – And Rowan 53!
Reminder: Pre-Game Sunday Escape, Feb 3rd from noon-4:00PM
Upcoming Events: Three weeks from today, on Feb 16th, we will air Show #300!
To celebrate we will be giving away three $300 gift cards. You must be on the e-mail list to participate, join here. We will be e-mailing a short survey and filling it out will enter you in the contest. The winners will be announced on the 300th episode.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- FREE Shipping with a $25 Valley Yarns Purchase continues - August 26, 2015
- How to Wear It – The Converging Cables Cardigan - August 25, 2015
- End of Summer Bonus – FREE Shipping! - August 24, 2015