[Note: Sorry about the delay of this episode. A power outage from Nemo was the cause. Episode 299 is now available in iTunes or listen here on the blog. Enjoy!]
Don’t Forget – next week, on Feb 16th, we will air Show #300! To celebrate we are giving away three $300 gift cards. The winners will be announced on the show.
Guest: Kathy and Judith talk about the career path that lead to her current book: Knitting Know-How: Techniques, Lessons and Projects for Every Knitter’s Library, co-authored with Dorothy Ratigan.
They also discuss what an amazing resource the book is, almost a master class in one volume. From basic fiber theory, tools and techniques to patterns that not only tell you what to do but why and how different stitches and techniques are used.
And don’t miss out on the opportunity to take a class with Judith and Dorothy! They will be here at WEBS on Saturday, April 6, from 10am-3pm
Steve’s Yarn Picks – Check out our Spring 2013 Catalog online, physical copies will be arriving in mailboxes soon!
- TSCArtyarns – Tranquility
- TSCArtyarns Zara Hand-Dyed
- TSCArtyarns Adora
- Knit One Crochet Too Fleurtini
- Knit One Crochet Too Cozette
- Cascade Pure Alpaca Closeout
- Cascade 220 Superwash Discontinued Colors Closeout
- Cascade Eco + Discontinued Colors Closeout
- Cascade Alpaca Lace Discontinued Colors Closeout
Reminder: Next week is Valentine’s Day, we have a quick, free pattern: Heartfelt Coasters, the perfect little gift for all your knit and crochet friends.
February 15-18 Debbie Stoller will be at the Rowe Conference Center for a weekend long workshop: Raging Wool
Monday February 18th Debbie Stoller will be at WEBS from 3-5pm! She’ll be teaching a one hour lace workshop and then signing books. The class is free but Registration is required.
Stitches West – February 21-24 in Santa Clara, CA.
Norah Gaughan and the Berroco Design Team will be at WEBS on Thursday, March 7th from 6-8pm
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Designer in Residence – In the Loop from Fiona Ellis - March 6, 2015
- We’ve got crochet hooks! - March 5, 2015
- March is National Crochet Month - March 2, 2015