Creative Knitting started as Knitters World and transitioned to Creative Knitting in 2010
focusing on newer knitters and helping them take their basic skills to the next level.
This issue has a wonderful article demystifying lace and some great knit jewelry pieces. The Jada Necklace by Andi Javori is a great piece to start using beads and jewelry is also a wonderful time to indulge in a single skein of luxury yarn.
The next issue is a special Summer issue, Easy Everyday Openwork and Lace, hitting news stands in April, there are skill building articles, and a pile of seasonal patterns.
Our thanks to everyone that came to see us at Stitches West – thanks also to our great team!
We’re happy to announce that WEBS is going to to Stitches South! We’ll be there with 6 booths at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Cobb Galleria Centre April 11-14th in Atlanta, GA.
And don’t forget to follow us on your favorite Social Media outlet where you’ll have first looks at closeouts, events and more! Facebook, Twitter, All Things WEBS Group on Ravelry, Google+ and Pinterest.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Berroco Floret
- Katia Jaipur
- Opal Smokey Eyes and Colored Lips
- Kollage Creamy Flame
- Great Adirondak Silk and Blue
- Grignasco Mousse – Closeout
- Adriafil Mito – Closeouts
Norah Gaughan and the Berroco Design Team will be at WEBS this Thursday, March 7th from 6-8pm
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 406: Kathy talks with Christina Fagan - July 4, 2015
- Are you ready to spin? It’s Tour de Fleece time! - June 29, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 405: Kathy talks with Leslie Ann Bestor - June 27, 2015