Guest: Kathy talks with Valley Yarns Design Manager, Kirsten Hipsky about the new Valley Yarns patterns featured in our Spring 2013 Catalog.
Best sellers at Stitches West were:
looks more complicated than it
is and it’s a great standard wardrobe
Has an easy repeat, looks much more
complicated than it is and works with a
range of yardages.
If you haven’t gotten a catalog yet, you can request one on the website, here.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Juniper Moon Farms Moonshine
- Mirasol Illaris
- Mirasol Hachito
- Mondial Trilly
- Circulo Tecido Rendado Trico
- Queensland Collection Leche Closeout
- Queensland Collection Dream Closeout
- Mirasol Sawya Closeout
- Mirasol Asikita Closeout
Join us at Stitches South! in the Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Cobb Galleria Centre April 11-14th in Atlanta, GA.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 399: Kathy talks with Heather Ordover - April 25, 2015
- WEBS Mystery Blanket KAL and CAL- Square Three - April 23, 2015
- WEBS Mystery Blanket KAL and CAL- Are you ready for Square three? - April 19, 2015