Guest: Kathy talks with Valley Yarns Design Manager, Kirsten Hipsky about the new Valley Yarns patterns featured in our Spring 2013 Catalog.
Best sellers at Stitches West were:
looks more complicated than it
is and it’s a great standard wardrobe
Has an easy repeat, looks much more
complicated than it is and works with a
range of yardages.
If you haven’t gotten a catalog yet, you can request one on the website, here.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Juniper Moon Farms Moonshine
- Mirasol Illaris
- Mirasol Hachito
- Mondial Trilly
- Circulo Tecido Rendado Trico
- Queensland Collection Leche Closeout
- Queensland Collection Dream Closeout
- Mirasol Sawya Closeout
- Mirasol Asikita Closeout
Join us at Stitches South! in the Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Cobb Galleria Centre April 11-14th in Atlanta, GA.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 417: Kathy talks with Dave Van Stralen - October 3, 2015
- Spinning tips – Navajo or Chain plying - September 28, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 416: Kathy talks with Jody Richards - September 26, 2015