Guest: Kathy talks with Valley Yarns Design Manager, Kirsten Hipsky about the new Valley Yarns patterns featured in our Spring 2013 Catalog.
Best sellers at Stitches West were:
looks more complicated than it
is and it’s a great standard wardrobe
Has an easy repeat, looks much more
complicated than it is and works with a
range of yardages.
If you haven’t gotten a catalog yet, you can request one on the website, here.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Juniper Moon Farms Moonshine
- Mirasol Illaris
- Mirasol Hachito
- Mondial Trilly
- Circulo Tecido Rendado Trico
- Queensland Collection Leche Closeout
- Queensland Collection Dream Closeout
- Mirasol Sawya Closeout
- Mirasol Asikita Closeout
Join us at Stitches South! in the Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Cobb Galleria Centre April 11-14th in Atlanta, GA.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 459: Kathy talks with Barry Schacht - September 24, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 458: Kathy talks with Trisha Malcolm - September 17, 2016
- Our Fall 2016 Catalog is here! - September 9, 2016