After using most other de-pilling products on the market to try and save a favorite sweater, Kim was frustrated by their lack of effectiveness and began the process of developing a product that would work. It took over 7 years to bring the product to market but now the Gleener is available to help you care for all kinds of fabrics from natural fibers to synthetics.
Here Kendra shows you how easy the Gleener is to use on your handknits.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Berroco Vintage
- Knit One Crochet Too DungarEASE
- S. Charles Ritratto
- Plymouth Baby Alpaca Aire
- Rowan All Seasons Cotton
This weekend, today and tomorrow, you can join us at Stitches South! at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, GA. We may have overpacked, come visit our booths and see what we have for you!
The full line-up of Summer classes will be online on Friday, April 19th and printed booklets will arrive shortly thereafter but we have some exciting classes with amazing guests teachers already up and ready for you to join!
Don’t forget about the Tent Sale on May 18th and 19th!
And the Third Annual I-91 Shop Hop is happening June 27-30th.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 399: Kathy talks with Heather Ordover - April 25, 2015
- WEBS Mystery Blanket KAL and CAL- Square Three - April 23, 2015
- WEBS Mystery Blanket KAL and CAL- Are you ready for Square three? - April 19, 2015