Brandy was living in north, rural Georgia and began to fill some of her time by learning to knit and crochet. She co-founded the online knitting magazine Petite Purls based on her interest in designing for her children. The new book expands that to include matching designs for that special doll.
Katie Garter Jacket knit in Blue Sky Alpacas Multi Cotton
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Classic Elite Firefly
- Debbie Bliss Bella
- Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy
- Valley Yarns Southwick
- Valley Yarns 2/14 Alpaca Silk
This weekend, May 11th and 12th, is the New Hampshire Sheep & Wool Fair.
The Third Annual I-91 Shop Hop is happening June 27-30th.
The New England Weavers Seminar (NEWS) is happening July 11-14, on the Smith College campus.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 376: Kathy talks with Dora Ohrenstein - October 18, 2014
- Hot Chocolate Run Polar Bear – KAL Week3 - October 16, 2014
- Valley Yarns Pattern Feature – Russian Sage Shawl - October 15, 2014