Steve is live at the Tent Sale!
Steve fills us in on all of the great stuff that we have at the Tent Sale. We have 20% of spinning wheels, fiber, and accessories this weekend in the store only.
Sara tells us about the vendors we have here at the Fleece Market. If you couldn’t make it this year, there’s always next year!
- Sojourner Design (and Bud!)
- Stitched by JessaLu
- Kristin Nicholas from Leyden Glen Farm
- From Fiber to Fashion
- Artemesia Ink
- Celadon Studio
- Whispering Winds Alpacas
- Galloping Jester
- Red Barn Alpacas
- Rag Hill Farm
- Wild June Berry Farm
- Winterberry Farm
- Barberic Farm
- Moonshine Designs
Tina hops in on our live show to share information about upcoming classes and events. Make sure you visit the Classes and Events page on website.
Jason Collingwood is coming to do an Introduction to Rug Weaving class June 15th-17th.
Fiber Camp is happening again for kids ages 8-12. They’ll take place the 3rd and 4th weeks of July.
Check out the selection of Rigid Heddle classes where we go beyond the basics. Rigid Heddle is a great way to use up your yarn stash in a beautiful, useful way.
Math for Knitters – you don’t need to be intimidated!
NEWS – New England Weavers Seminar in July at Smith College. Beginning weaving is offered as a class at NEWS.
Steve’s Yarn Picks – only at the Tent Sale!
- Overstock Madelinetosh Vintage and Merino Light
- Random Grab Bags ($5-$25)
- Jojoland Baritone
- SMC Northern Worsted with Wool
- Valley Yarns Greenwich
- Valley Yarns Cold Spring
- Noro Hitsuji
- Cascade 220 Quatro
- Atenti Bags
Steve’s Picks for Everyone
- New Madelinetosh Colors
- Filatura di Crosa Superior Discontinued Colors
- Elsebeth Lavold ViSilk
- Laines du Nord Baby Milk
- Sublime Tussah Silk DK
- Viking of Norway Baby Ull
- Louisa Harding Grace Wool Silk Hand Dyed Discontinued Colors
Best of luck to Karen, our Store Manager who is moving on to open her own store in Freeport, ME.
Our Anniversary Sale continues until May 31st.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Holidays in July: Keeping Track of it All - July 21, 2015
- Holidays in July: Which Project? What Yarn? - July 15, 2015
- No New Ready, Set, Knit This Week – What are you listening to? - July 11, 2015