Guest: Kathy talks with Meta about the 3rd Annual I-91 Shop-Hop happening June 27th – 30th, Thursday through Sunday.
Meta owns and runs Metaphor Yarns in Shellburne, MA., set just across the road from a beautiful New England dairy farm with lots of space for classes and knitting groups as well as a great selection of small local yarns.
Meta will have demonstrations happening all weekend in knitting, weaving, tatting and more, hoppers will also get a goody bag. Each store will have a daily raffle. Get your passports stamped at each shop, once you’ve gotten a stamp from each shop you can enter into the drawing for the grand prize. Buy your passports now!
Our Thanks to everyone who came out for the Tent Sale and to the Vendors who participated in our Fleece Market. Thanks to our phenomenal team! You did an awesome job!
Steve’s Yarn Picks
39th Anniversary Sale: May sale highlights
This is the last week of the Sale! Our 39th Anniversary sale ends Friday May 31st at 11pm EDT
- Knitter’s Pride Dreamz Interchangeable Circular Chunky Set
- Knitter’s Pride Nova Special Interchangeable Circular Set
- Knitter’s Pride Symfonie Rose Interchangeable Circular Deluxe Set
- Loop-d-Loop by Teva Durham Quartz
- Loop-d-Loop by Teva Durham Moss
- Loop-d-Loop by Teva Durham Birch
- Filatura di Crosa Gioiello – Discontinued Colors
- Ella Rea Lace Merino – Discontinued Colors
- Ella Rae Lace Merino Worsted – Closeout
- Schoppel Woll Zauberball Starke 6
Massachusetts Sheep and Woolcraft Fair today and tomorrow May 25th and 26th.
The New England Weavers Seminar (NEWS) is happening July 11-14, on the Smith College campus.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Hot Chocolate Run Polar Bear – KAL Week4 - October 23, 2014
- Shop our Holiday 2014 Catalog! - October 21, 2014
- Ready, Set, Knit! 376: Kathy talks with Dora Ohrenstein - October 18, 2014