Guest: Kathy talks with Chrissy about her career path, from geology student to software developer to knitwear designer, and about her company Gardiner Yarn Works. They also discuss the interesting intersection between writing software code and knitting patterns.
Chrissy has been a prolific designer of socks and has recently branched out into lace. More of her patterns can be found on our site, here.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Lotus Yarns Forest Dew
- Opal Handwerk and Hobby
- Rowan Fine Art
- Tahki Yarns Jackson – Discontinued Colors
- Fibre Company Canopy Worsted – Discontinued 50g hanks
The New England Weavers Seminar (NEWS) is happening July 11-14, on the Smith College campus.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Get Ready to Choose Your Own Adventure! - June 22, 2016
- Valley Yarns Charlemont - June 20, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 448: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - June 18, 2016