The Spinnery specializes in yarns sourced from fibers grown in the US with some yarns, like Mountain Mohair, in continuous production for over 25 years. They are primarily a yarn manufacturer but they do have a small retail shop open to the public and they will be offering factory tours as well as daily prizes and raffles during the Shop-Hop. Get your passport now!
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Fibre Company Meadow
- Trendsetter Grace
- Baah Yarns La Jolla
- Noro Silk Garden – New Colors!
- Noro Kureyon – New Colors!
- Fibre Company Canopy – 50g hanks – Closeout
The New England Weavers Seminar (NEWS) is happening July 11-14, on the Smith College campus.
Sweater Basics and Finishing class with Ann Budd, July 13-14.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! Flashback - March 8, 2014
- Valley Yarns featured in Knitter’s Magazine! - March 7, 2014
- National Crochet Month Special Techniques – Surface Crochet - March 5, 2014