Guest: Kathy talks with Veronica from Dream in Color about how their line of yarns got started; from the small yarn shop that she and her partner Nancy used to own to the company it is today.
They also discuss the line of Herdy products that they distribute. Did you know that the adorable sheep image is based on the Herdwick breed of Sheep that is so plentiful in the Lake District of England where these products originate?
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Plymouth Yarn Capetown Collection Toria
- Plymouth Yarns Capetown Collection Johanne
- Plymouth Yarn Colca Canyon
- Plymouth Yarns Revel
- Plymouth Yarn Monte Donegal
- Plymouth Yarn Bamtastic
- Grignasco Knits Camel Hair
- SMC Tweed Montage – Closeout
- Rowan Kidsilk Creation – Closeout
- Rowan Purelife Renew – Closeout
- Regia Hand Dye Effect, Discount Colors – Closeout
We will be open Regular hours, 10:00am to 5:30pm on Friday, July 5th and Saturday, July 6th for your shopping convenience.
No show next week.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- March is National Crochet Month - March 2, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 392: Kathy talks with Norah Gaughan - February 28, 2015
- WEBS Mystery Blanket KAL and CAL- Square One - February 26, 2015