They also discuss Norah Gaughan Vol. 13 which is an entirely top-down collection.
Andra’s favorite design from this collection and current WIP – Hume, and Kathys’ favorite sweater – Gibson
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash Aran
- Cascade Yarns Souk
- Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash Sport Multis
- Knit One Crochet Too Cria Lace
- Anzula Baby Alpaca Top
- SMC Aventisto – Closeout
- Regia Creativ – Closeout
The New England Weavers Seminar (NEWS) is happening this weekend on the Smith College campus.
Stitches Midwest is happening August 8-11 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL.
Registration has opened for our 7th Annual Bus Trip to the NY Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 395: Kathy talks with Amy Herzog - March 28, 2015
- Ask WEBS – changing color in crochet - March 24, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 394: Kathy talks with Liz Sorenson - March 21, 2015