Trisha talks about keeping up with developing trends from runway shows and building design stories for their issues. She also talks with Kathy about the design submission process, the submission form is here, and where designs could be used; Vogue Knitting, Knit Simple, Noro Magazine or other Vogue publications.
They also discuss the Vogue Knitting Live Events that have become so popular in Seattle, New York and coming up in Chicago in early November.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Mirasol Sami
- Mirasol Paqu Pura
- Wisdom Yarns Saki Silk
- Wisdom Yarns Poems Forte
- Universal Yarns Deluxe Worsted Concord Tweed – Closeout
- Universal Yarn Deluxe Heirloom Tweed – Closeout
- Feza Alp Light – Closeout
- Kollage Yarns Scrumptious – Closeout
- Kollage Yarns Luscious 50g – Closeout
Classic Elite Fall 2013 Event, Wednesday evening July 24th from 6:00-7:30pm.
Stitches Midwest is happening August 8-11 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL.
Registration has opened for our 7th Annual Bus Trip to the NY Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck!
And don’t forget to check out our new streamlined cashwrap area the next time you stop into the store! The major remodel work is done and we’ll be finishing the new check out counter with some new graphic work and a few more fixtures.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 459: Kathy talks with Barry Schacht - September 24, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 458: Kathy talks with Trisha Malcolm - September 17, 2016
- Our Fall 2016 Catalog is here! - September 9, 2016