They discus 3 brand new yarns and their accompanying pattern booklets; Ava and booklet #9227 – Ava, Wynter and booklet #9230 – Wynter (Wynter is a dyed version of Blackthorn though the dyeing process changed the hand of the yarn they are interchangeable in patterns), and Horizon with booklet #9228 – Horizon.
Betsy and her team were also in Northampton earlier this week with the Fall 2013 trunk show, our employees and customers had a great time! Go to the trunk show if it’s in your area, it makes a difference to try on the samples and see the sweaters on different body types.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Trendsetter Yarns Ascott
- Art Yarns Ensemble 4
- Cascade Sierra Solids
- Cascade Sierra Quatro
- Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca Ampato
- Plymouth Yarn Grandiosa Hand Dyed
Stitches Midwest is happening August 8-11 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL.
Registration has opened for our 7th Annual Bus Trip to the NY Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck!
And don’t forget to check out our new streamlined cashwrap area the next time you stop into the store! The major remodel work is done and we’ll be finishing the new check out counter with some new graphic work and a few more fixtures.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 463: Kathy talks with Dora Ohrenstein - October 22, 2016
- WEBS Holiday 2016 Catalog is online! - October 18, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 462: Kathy talks with Kristen Lambert and Carina Donoso - October 15, 2016