Guest: Kathy talks with Steve from Stitches Midwest. Steve and the team traveled out to Schaumburg Illinois earlier in the week to set up our booths, between aisles 500 and 600. The sales floor is open to registered students on Thursday evening and opened to the public starting Friday morning through Sunday afternoon.
We have an exclusive debut of the new Madeline Tosh yarn ASAP, a limited supply of Perfectly Plush Single Ply from Dream in Color, and we’re also the only vendor at Stitches Midwest with kits for Chelsea’s Shawl to benefit Chelsea’s Light.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Classic Elite Ava
- Classic Elite Horizons
- Ella Rae Cozy Soft Prints
- James C. Brett Flutterby Chunky
- My Mountain Schachenmayr Boston
- My Mountain Schachenmayr Lova
A copy of Big Foot Knits will be e-mailed to the following, randomly chosen, winners from the contest last week:
#1 – Sally who said, “I can knit a generic sock. Knitting a sock that fits is a different story. Thanks for writing this book.”
#2 – Naiaha who said, “This book would be great for me! I sometimes knit socks for myself (women’s size 5.5) but I more often knit socks for DH (men’s size 10.5.) When sock patterns provide only one size, it just doesn’t cut it!”
Thanks to everyone that commented, you had some great reasons for wanting (or needing!) this book:
– I … have, ahem, curvy foot proportions!
Registration has opened for our 7th Annual Bus Trip to the NY Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- New Designs for Valley Yarns Northfield! - August 23, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 456: Amy talks with Lisa Shroyer - August 20, 2016
- Just 2 months till Rhinebeck! - August 18, 2016