Lisa began work on the Fall issue with the photography but she has been spearheading the Holiday Gifts issues for the last few years. Lisa will be bringing more of a focus on technique and feature articles that will really make Interweave Knits a part of your long-term reference library for knitting.
This issue is full of lots a great colorwork and textural knits including the Prisma Dolmon and the Filtered Pullover, both worked side-to-side and featuring dropped stitches.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Koigu – KPPPM available in 49 colors!
- Debbie Bliss Milano
- Louisa Harding Akiko
- Louisa Harding Luzia
- Ornaghi Filati Cross – Closeout
- Ornaghi Filati Superkid – Closeout
- Ornaghi Filati Bla Bla Bla – Closeout
Our Fall class schedule is live on the website and should be arriving in mailboxes soon, classes begin in mid-September.
Labor day weekend is next week! WEBS will be open normal hours on Saturday, 10:00am – 5:30pm but closed on Sunday Sept. 1 and Monday Sept 2. for the holiday.
Registration has opened for our 7th Annual Bus Trip to the NY Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck on October 19th!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 412: Kathy talks with Doris Chan - August 29, 2015
- FREE Shipping with a $25 Valley Yarns Purchase continues - August 26, 2015
- How to Wear It – The Converging Cables Cardigan - August 25, 2015