This week Kathy talks with Linda Pratt of Westminster Fibers about Schachenmayr Yarns and the exciting My Mountain yarn and hat pattern promotion.
Kathy and Linda talk about the bright crochet and knit hat trend that began last Spring in Germany and is taking off here for the Fall. Lots of colorful and fun, FREE hat patterns are available from Schachenmayr. They’ve also been running a design contest through their Facebook page which ends this week.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- TSCArtyarns Vanessa
- TSCArtyarns Tranquility Glitter
- Pagewood Farms Garden Party
- Fable Fibers Novel
- Katia Oxford
- Classic Elite Solstice – Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Bella – Closeout
- Louisa Harding Mulberry – Closeout
Our Fall class schedule is live on the website and should be arriving in mailboxes soon, classes begin in mid-September.
It’s Labor day weekend! WEBS will be open normal hours today, 10:00am – 5:30pm but closed, tomorrow, Sunday Sept. 1 and Monday Sept 2. for the holiday.
Registration has opened for our 7th Annual Bus Trip to the NY Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck on October 19th!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- FREE Shipping with a $25 Valley Yarns Purchase continues - August 26, 2015
- How to Wear It – The Converging Cables Cardigan - August 25, 2015
- End of Summer Bonus – FREE Shipping! - August 24, 2015