The goal of the Spinzilla event is to spin as much yardage as possible during that week. You can join one of the teams on the website or you can be a rogue spinner and work on your own. There are trophies and prizes to be had and all proceeds benefit TNNA’s mentoring program, NAMP. Sign-up to join a team by Sept. 23rd. And check out the stops on the Spinzilla blog tour for more information.
Steve’s Yarn Picks
- Be Sweet Skinny Wool
- Be Sweet Grace & Style
- Juniper Moon Marlow Jewel Tones
- Noro Shiro
- Rozetti Wicked Fur
- Cascade Ultra Pima Quatro – Closeout
- Juniper Moon Yearling – Closeout
Our Fall class schedule is live on the website and should be arriving in mailboxes soon, classes begin in mid-September.
Registration is open for our 7th Annual Bus Trip to the NY Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck on October 19th! Are you on the bus?
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Valley Yarns Southwick featured in Knitscene Summer 2014 - April 23, 2014
- Customer Spotlight – Malabrigo Blanket - April 21, 2014
- Ready, Set, Knit! 353: Kathy talks with Brooke Nico - April 19, 2014